Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seven weeks and counting...

Actually its a few days more than that. Gosh so much has happened. Feels like we've been floating.... Yesterday our container arrived, and while they were unloading it, it felt like Christmas! Not that there were many things in there that I really wanted, but having stuff in your house (oh how I missed a chair!) makes quite a difference actually :)

Now I'm unpacking, and finding places for everything. I LOVE the unpacking part of a move. That whole "oh yeah, I forgot about you!" thing :) And no one should dare tell me where to put anything. Sure, make a suggestion. But I make the decision. Yes I'm bossy that way.

We went to a Bon Jovi concert on Saturday night. Oh wow how awesome! One of those little things you don't expect to get the opportunity to do when you live in other parts of the world. We bought our tickets months ago....before we even moved here. It was really great. The man has so much personality. And energy! Gosh.

I didn't have a really good camera with me. Just a little thing we got while travelling 10 years ago (I didn't want to lug a big camera around). Didn't really expect much, but got a few OK snapshots. Only pain was, the battery died 20 minutes into the show!!!


No comments: